Make a one-time gift or become a regular donor. Every contribution is important and helps Stars to secure our long-term commitment to the education and empowerment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander girls and young women.
Your donation will have a daily impact on the lives of the girls and young women in our program by supporting:
- Over 100 Mentors providing full-time educational, social and emotional support
- Daily healthy meals and transport to and from school
- Wide variety of extra-curricular activities – such as sport, dance, arts, teambuilding and camps – to support healthy lifestyles, well-being, and encourage engagement and attendance
- Training and employment support to help students identify career pathways and develop work-ready skills
- Materials such as uniforms, sports equipment, technology and educational resources
We work hard to keep administration costs very low, so more than 90 per cent of your donation will go directly towards supporting the young women in our programs.
Yes. All donations over $2.00 are fully tax deductible. You will be issued a tax receipt for your records when your donation is received.
Yes. We ensure the security and confidentiality of your donations and private information by using the most up-to-date SSL technology. Your personal information is protected by our strict privacy policies and will only be used by Stars Foundation to communicate with you about our programs and activities.
There are many other ways you can support Stars. See other ways to give. If you’d like to explore how your organisation can get involved, find out more.
For more information please get in touch with us at email@example.com