Stars develops long-term, shared-value partnerships with organisations that have a commitment to empowering Indigenous girls and young women through education.
Since 2015, Stars has forged enduring relationships with many government, philanthropic and corporate partners.
As we enter an exciting period of growth, we look forward to welcoming many more partners to the Stars family.
Why Partner with Stars?
- Know that your investment has impact by supporting improved education, health and employment outcomes for Indigenous girls and young women.
- Align your organisation with a trusted provider recognised for high-quality program delivery, outstanding outcomes and strong leadership and governance.
- Support your objectives and activities linked to community investment; gender equity; diversity and inclusion; UN Sustainable Development Goals; Reconciliation Action Plan; Theory of Change.
- Meaningfully engage your employees and stakeholders in supporting Indigenous girls and young women through workplace learning and employment opportunities.
- Be assured that your investment is being used efficiently and effectively, with more than 90 per cent of funding spent directly on the young women in our programs.
- Be celebrated! We love to acknowledge the valuable contribution of our partners through our website, networking presentations, social media platforms and publications.
- Demonstrate social leadership and a genuine commitment to ‘Closing the Gap’.