Stars develops long-term, shared-value partnerships with organisations that have a commitment to empowering Indigenous girls and young women through education.
Since 2015, Stars has forged enduring relationships with many government, philanthropic and corporate partners.
As we enter an exciting period of growth, we look forward to welcoming many more partners to the Stars family.
Why Partner with Stars?
- Know that your investment has impact by supporting improved education, health and employment outcomes for Indigenous girls and young women.
- Align your organisation with a trusted provider recognised for high-quality program delivery, outstanding outcomes and strong leadership and governance.
- Support your objectives and activities linked to community investment; gender equity; diversity and inclusion; UN Sustainable Development Goals; Reconciliation Action Plan; Theory of Change.
- Meaningfully engage your employees and stakeholders in supporting Indigenous girls and young women through workplace learning and employment opportunities.
- Be assured that your investment is being used efficiently and effectively, with more than 90 per cent of funding spent directly on the young women in our programs.
- Be celebrated! We love to acknowledge the valuable contribution of our partners through our website, networking presentations, social media platforms and publications.
- Demonstrate social leadership and a genuine commitment to ‘Closing the Gap’.
WHAT OUR PARTNERS SAY
“At MECCA, we believe education is the key to creating a more equitable society. Through our MECCA M-Power program, we support educational programs and mentorships, to elevate and empower women and girls to flourish and realise their full potential. We’re so proud to partner with the Stars Foundation to help achieve this vision by supporting First Nations young women … MECCA M-Power has already supported over 80 First Nations young women [in the Stars program] – and we’re looking forward to what we’ll achieve together in the years ahead.”
Social Justice Fund,
“I have been in the field of philanthropy for 16 years. During that time, I have seen and supported many superb projects. I have never seen a better, more strategic, more cost-effective project than this one in Australia or in the rest of the world.”